May 5, 2011

Written by:
Sign up to receive all the latest X Factor Music, News, Rumors and Updates.

Today more official news came out of Cheryl Cole joining the new X Factor judging panel with Simon Cowell and Antonio ‘LA’ Reid. Cheryl has expressed her excitement and is ready to battle it out against Simon. More in a take below from the Daily Mail. Pictures above are some official stills that were also released today of the 27 year-old singer. Be sure to read more at the link.

Cole said: ‘I’m so excited to be taking part in the American version of The X Factor. I absolutely love it here in the UK, and with the talent they have out in America, I’m sure we’re going to find someone very special.’

She added: ‘I can’t wait to get started. I just can’t decide whether I am more excited to find and nurture the talent or for the unbelievable amount of amusement and entertainment I will have watching Simon doing everything and anything he can to beat me.

‘He’s tried to beat me for three years in the UK, and hasn’t even come close. His ego must be so bruised. America is gonna love this.’

LOL to Simon’s ego “must be brusied”! I can’t wait to see them interact together!

Be Sociable, Share!
  • Tags:

Look for similar articles under these categories:

6 responses to "Official Announcement and Promotional Stills of Cheryl Cole For The X Factor (Photos)"

1. # Elmari commented on May 5th, 2011:

Nice pics. I didn’t know her hair was so long now. So Vogue, you got one out of the two female judges that you wanted… Who do you think is going to get the last spot??? =)

2. # Voguerista commented on May 5th, 2011:

Thanks Elmari! You are reading my mind. When posting the pics, I was thinking Cheryl’s hair is so long too. She must have had hair extensions put in….and we know Derek likes long hair too. :p

As for the last spot, I think it’s going to be Paula Abdul. Speaking of…why doesn’t Simon just come out with this news already. One minute it’s official and then it’s not. I don’t understand all of this stalling. I guess he wants to create as much hype on the last two judges as much as he can.

So, who do you think will get the last spot?

3. # Elmari commented on May 5th, 2011:

Well, it seems like Paula because she’s the last big name that has been linked to a judging position. I think Nicole will be the host of the show. IDK… I thought that Simon would pull off something big since AI has JLO and Steven Tyler and the Voice has Christina. How’s Simon going to create friction amongst the judges?

4. # Voguerista commented on May 6th, 2011:

Good question! I thought he’d pull bigger names out in the end too. I remember when Mick Jagger was rumored to judge. Now that choice would have been a match versus the Idol judges. And then there is this rumor again that’s cropped up again today with Julianne Hough being considered;

I think you are right about Nicole being a host too.

5. # Elmari commented on May 6th, 2011:

Vogue, that article ^ is dated April 9. It’s the old rumors again. Jules would be a wonderful guest judge for a show, IMO. But she is still too busy and I think she needs to build on her career at this time. I really love Jules and I think she would be a great critic for talent because she tells it how it is when she taught on DWTS… well, most of the time. I really want Gwen Stefani!

6. # Voguerista commented on May 6th, 2011:

Cool, thanks for letting me know on the date of the article. I agree…she needs to keep on the path she’s on right now in movies.

I would love it if Gwen judged. Well, hopefully we will soon find out. I wish Simon would stop stalling.lol

Top - Home